WITHDRAWAL AND REFUND POLICY:
Students who withdraw after payment has been made within the periods stated below are entitled to the following refund:
- 1st week of classes: 90% refund of tuition fee
- 2nd week of classes: 10% refund of tuition fee
- 3rd week of classes and onwards: NO MORE REFUND
Above refund scheme was based from the Manual of Regulations for Private Schools (Revised in 1992):
- Article III, Section 66 -"The student may be charged all the school fees in full if she withdraws from the entire school year for elementary and secondary courses, and for the entire semester for collegiate courses."
- Article XIII, Section 62 - "When a student registers in a school, it is understood that he or she is enrolling for the entire school year for elementary and secondary courses, and for the entire semester for collegiate courses."
Registration and matriculation fees are NON-REFUNDABLE. However, other fees that are not yet applied (fees for graduation, field trip, yearbook, etc.) may be refunded in full.