The Sisters of St. Paul of Chartres first arrived in the Philippines in 1904 upon the invitation of Bishop Frederick Rooker of Jaro to open a school in Dumaguete. Other invitations followed and more Sisters arrived for a hospital in Iloilo, schools in Vigan, Tuguegarao, and Manila, and a Leprosarium in Culion.
The Congregation is now serving in 38 schools all over the Philippines aside from hospitals and pastoral communities.
Because of the growing needs and clientele of the Paulinian apostolate, St. Paul College, Pasig was opened as one of the educational institutions administered by the Congregation of the Sisters of St. Paul of Chartres. The institution has since taken leaps from its humble beginnings: