SCHOOLWIDE LEARNER OUTCOMES (SLO)
A Paulinian graduate is . . .
An ACADEMICALLY EXCELLENT woman who:
- Exhibits creative and critical thinking skills to solve problems, make informed decisions, innovate, and produce quality work;
- Uses information, media, and technology competently, ethically, and responsibly;
- Displays leadership skills as she collaborates with others to exchange ideas, create new understandings, explore perspectives, and apply knowledge to real life situations;
- Manifests a positive attitude towards learning and strives to be a lifelong learner.
A MORALLY UPRIGHT woman who:
- Exudes honor and integrity in dealing with self and others;
- Respects life in all its forms and upholds the dignity of all creation;
- Serves as a good role model of Catholic Christian values in the community and the society.
A SOCIALLY RESPONSIBLE woman who:
- Takes pride in her national heritage and is empowered to participate actively in nation building;
- Volunteers and responds to poverty alleviation, environment stewardship, and peace building;
- Recognizes and respects individual and cultural differences;
- Demonstrates ability to work productively as a member of local and global society.