1.Prepare a clear scanned copy of documents of the following requirements. (Please click on the appropriate button provided below to register.)
- PSA Birth Certificate
- Final Report Card (complete grades with Learner Reference Number (LRN), signature of school head and level promotion)
- 2×2 picture
- Baptismal Certificate (If applicable)
- Parents’ Marriage Certificate (If applicable)
- NCAE results (for Grades 10 and 11 applicants only)
- Recommendation forms (from Adviser and Guidance Counselor) download recommendation forms here
- For recommendation forms, please email the forms to your respective schools and request them to accomplish it.
- Once completed, have your school email the forms to email@example.com with the subject: LASTNAME_FirstName-Level Applying For (Ex: AQUINO_Joanna-Gr.1)
- For Preschool, submit only one (1) Recommendation form from adviser
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS FOR FOREIGN STUDENTS (Please attach files)
- Passport (Bio-page, Admission and Authorized Stay)
- Alien Certificate of Registration (ACR-I card)
- Translated and Authenticated Birth Certificate
- Translated and Authenticated Complete School Records (Transcript of Records)
2. Stand by for the notification of the interview to be scheduled after the Committee has reviewed and evaluated the documents submitted.
3. Prepare for the online interview preferably through Zoom or Microsoft Teams. If there is any difficulty with the preferred platform, please advise the Admission staff.
4. Be ready for the interview as scheduled.
5. Proceed to enrolment after the permit to enroll has been issued.
Entrance exams shall be foregone for this year due to the threat of COVID 19.
We, at St. Paul College Pasig, collect information from you about your child and may receive information about them from their previous school. We hold this personal data and use/share it to:
a) support your child’s teaching and learning;
b) monitor and report on their progress;
c) contribute to improving your child’s health and reducing inequalities;
d) provide appropriate educational care;
e) statistical forecasting and planning; and,
f) assess how well their school is doing.
The information includes contact details, subject assessment results, attendance information, academic records and personal characteristics such as their religion, any special educational needs and relevant medical information.
We will not give information about you to anyone outside the school without your consent unless the law allows us to.
Only authorized school personnel have access to these personal information, the exchange of which shall be facilitated through email and hardcopy. We will convert the hard copies of these sheets into an electronic form and store them in a database for five (5) years after which physical records will be disposed of through shredding while digital files shall be anonymized.
We recognize your right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about your child, as well as to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong.
St. Paul College Pasig upholds the right of its data subjects and promotes the culture of privacy within the organization.
By proceeding with the Online Admission Process, you accept the Privacy Statement stated above.
Select the Department you are applying for to continue.