STEP ONE: Submission of Requirements
- Submit all the requirements (Report Card, Picture, etc.) to the Guidance Center.
- Encode the personal data of the applicant into the Guidance and Admission System.
- Pay the Admission Fee at the Finance Office.
- Present the receipt to the Guidance Secretary and receive the Admission Kit together with the Testing Schedule and Test Permit.
STEP TWO: Examination and Interview
- Present the Test Permit to the Guidance Secretary on the scheduled day of examination.
- Access the results a day after the exams through the submitted email address.
- Come on the scheduled date of interview.
NOTE: If qualified, enrollment may follow immediately.
STEP THREE: Enrollment Process
- Present the Permit to Enroll at the Registrar’s Office and secure your Student Number.
- Proceed to the Finance Office for payment.
- Attend the orientation for parents/students as scheduled.
- Keep your OFFICIAL RECEIPT for reference.
- School supplies and uniform are available in the Boutique.
- Books will be available in April.